| This article is under the scope of the Item Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
- You may have been looking for another page referring to the magical keyboard. If you were, click here.
The Power is an electronic keyboard appearing in the episode, "The Power".
In "The Power", Rigby steals this keyboard from a wizard who was urinating in a bush at the park. The keyboard seems to have magic powers that makes whatever the user says happen. Mordecai named it "The Power" because he claims he always wanted to have a girlfriend with that name. Mordecai and Rigby first used The Power on Pops to test out its power; as a result, Pops gave them butterscotch ripple lollipops for their performance. Seeing that it worked, they used it on Benson who decided to give them each a twenty-dollar raise. After Rigby sends Skips to the moon by accident, Mordecai, Rigby, Benson and Pops had to use the Power to transport the Golf Cart to go to the moon. On the moon, The Power's batteries died so Skips had to rip the power cords out of the Golf Cart to make it work so they could quickly escape the moon; so the monster Rigby sent there wouldn't get them. After getting back from the moon, the Power was given to Skips by Benson for all the trouble they caused, who immediately broke it in half.
Despite being destroyed, Mordecai and Rigby got it back when they "glitched" themselves back in the first episode during Pops and Anti-Pops's battle in "A Regular Epic Final Battle", and used it to get back, before being destroyed by Anti-Pops.
- Mordecai claimed he wanted to date a girl named The Power, however this conflicts with his relationship with Margaret, at that time.
- Pops plays a keyboard resembling The Power in "This Is My Jam" when Mordecai and Rigby create a song to defeat the Summertime Song.
- Calvin Wong has a real-life model of The Power.
- In the episode "But I Have a Receipt", Pops has a weapon similar to The Power to fight off the monsters on Darthon.
- If looked at closely, a snapped in half power can be seen in The Best VHS in the World.
- A replica of The Power comes with the Mordecai action figure from Jazwares.
- The Power returns in "A Bunch of Full Grown Geese".