| This article is under the scope of the Location Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
The Side Line is a restaurant based around sports (mostly football). The floor decorated is similar to a football field. The also specialize in Thanksgiving sides, such as, corn on the cob and mac and cheese.
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Mashed Potatoes
- Corn on the Cob
- Can of soda
- Mud Wrestling
- Brown-haired employee
- Kiss Cam announcers
- Starla and Peggy, are both champions at their mud wrestling competitions, until the end of Tent Trouble when they are defeated by Mordecai and Rigby.
- All of their TV's display live sporting events.
- On their walls, there are pictures of sports jerseys, trophies and banners in picture frames in the restaurant.
- In Not Great Double Date it is revealed that you can pick up food to go.
- All of the employees wear coaching uniforms.