| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Occupation:||Rock Star (formerly)|
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Trash Boat"|
|Latest appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
In "Trash Boat", he was first seen on a television program, explaining his success. He said that he became successful when he decided to change his name, which he came up with by combining two random words. It was he who inspired Rigby to change his name to Trash Boat.
He is seen later in the episode when he comes from the future to kill Rigby because Rigby stole The Urge's fame when he changed his name to Trash Boat. After Rigby changed his name back, The Urge was glad that he was back; however, he was killed by Ducan Flex, a musician who wanted to kill him for robbing him of his fame.
The Urge is seen wearing a black suit, a red cape, a red headband, gold wrist bands, gold shoulder pads, black combat boots with gold shin guards on them and a black star around his left eye. He also has shoulder length-blond hair. When he goes back in time to kill Rigby, he wears the same ensemble except he gets a black helmet and visor and has gained a massive amount of weight. Also, he is seen carrying his white multi-neck guitar with him, which now has the ability to fire lasers. During his interview, he's seen wearing a white tank top instead of his black suit.
- His name is a play on U2's The Edge.
- He is the lead singer of the band Barracuda Deathwish.
- The helmet and armor of his future self resemble that of the Clone Troopers, Jango Fett, Boba Fett, Pre Vizsla, the Mandalorians from the Star Wars franchise, or Judge Dredd from the UK comics of the same name.
- Also, his outfit appears very similar to Crash.
- As a rockstar, he has the ability to sing high notes in a shrill voice.
- The black star on his left eye on his future self is a reference to musician Paul Stanley, of Kiss.