|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
|Latest appearance:||"The Thanksgiving Special"|
Thomas officially starts his internship in the episode "Exit 9B", intending to work under Benson to gain easy college credit. However, when Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. takes over to build his freeway exit, Thomas works for him.
Despite at the beginning of the episode, he claims he's only doing it for "college credit." When the park turns back to normal, he decides to stick with the internship, and is officially initiated as a park employee in the episode, "Starter Pack."
Thomas can be viewed as the "straight-man" of the park staff, he is usually seen tagging along with the gang on their outings and occasionally during staff meetings.
He is one of the more laid-back members of the park, but is also one of the main pranking targets of Muscle Man as well. Nonetheless, Thomas still treats Muscle Man like a friend, along with anyone associated with him. This trait of him often makes him oblivious to any negative comments directed towards him, and often times doesn't react to these. An example would be in Terror Tales of the Park III, where he tells a bad scary story and Rigby's criticisms towards his story go unacknowledged by Thomas.
It is usually a running gag that Thomas asks an otherwise, selfish question while he and others are in peril. These questions usually causes the gang to yell in unison, "THOMAS!" towards.
Mordecai and Rigby started to like Thomas in Exit 9B after saving the park, but after he pranked them in Starter Pack, they got mad. They eventually reconcile and save Thomas' life in Cool Cubed after he drank a very cold slushy. In Trailer Trashed, they shout at Thomas for putting his concern about money above Muscle Man losing his trailer.
Thomas is known as always getting bullied by Muscle Man. Muscle Man uses Thomas for a prank as well, though. In Trailer Trashed, Thomas said he didn't know Muscle Man that well.
- "Exit 9B"
- "Starter Pack"
- "Cool Cubed"
- "World's Best Boss"
- "Sleep Fighter"
- "Steak Me Amadeus"
- "Terror Tales of the Park III"
- "The Thanksgiving Special"
Minor or Mentioned
- "Terror Tales of the Park II"
- "150 Piece Kit"
- "Guy's Night"
- "The Christmas Special"
- "TGI Tuesday"
- "The Longest Weekend"
- "Carter and Briggs"
- "Trailer Trashed"
- "Country Club"
- "Laundry Woes"
- "Benson's Car"
- "Wall Buddy"
- "A Skips in Time"
- "Survival Skills"
- His shoes have a similar color to Sonic the Hedgehog's. Coincidentally, they are currently both voiced by Roger Craig Smith, who has also provided the voices of many other minor characters in the series, including Garret Bobby Ferguson Jr., Doug, Jimmy, The Night Owl, The Urge, and Low-Five Ghost.
- He is the only worker at the park who is considered a minor character.
- Like Benson, Thomas is one of the few park employees to not reside within the park grounds.
- A possible prototype of Thomas appeared in some Season 1 episodes in the form of an anthropomorphic llama, although this may just be a coincidence.
- JG Quintel has said that Thomas is based on many of the show's writers' experiences of being interns at established companies, and that Thomas will become more of a part of the group as time goes on. [2 ]
- Upon losing a bet in Terror Tales of the Park III, Thomas had to wear his Halloween costume (a slice of pizza), until Thanksgiving Day.
- He wears the suit in every episode he appears in until The Thanksgiving Special, where he can be seen taking it off near the end of the episode.
- He is one of the few anthropomorphic characters to regularly wear clothes.