|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Exit 9B"|
|Latest appearance:||"Carter and Briggs"|
He officially starts his internship in the episode "Exit 9B", intending to work under Benson to gain easy college credit. However, when Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. takes over to build his freeway exit, Thomas works for him. Despite at the beginning of the episode, he claims he's only doing it for "college credit". When the park turns back to normal, he decides to stick with the internship, and is officially initiated as a park employee in the episode, "Starter Pack". He is later seen in the "Terror Tales of the Park II" dressed as a ninja. Thomas' casual outfit is a black T-shirt, brown pants, and red and white sneakers. Thomas has hair above his forehead, long, pointy horns, and a "goatee". His height is at least 5 feet and 11 inches.
Overall, Thomas has not received any major roles since Starter Pack, as he has only made cameos in episodes since and given mostly up to 5 seconds of screen time.
Minor or Mentioned
- "150 Piece Kit"
- "Guy's Night"
- "The Christmas Special"
- "TGI Tuesday" (non-speaking role)
- "The Longest Weekend"
- "Carter and Briggs" (non-speaking cameo)
Overall: 10 Appearances
- His shoes have a similar color to Sonic the Hedgehog's. Coincidentally, they are currently both voiced by Roger Craig Smith.
- He shares the voice actor of many other minor characters in the series; including Garret Bobby Ferguson Jr., Doug, Jimmy, The Night Owl, The Urge, and Low-Five Ghost.
- He is the only worker at the park who is considered a minor character.
- A possible prototype of Thomas appeared in some Season 1 episodes in the form of an anthropomorphic llama, although this may just be a coincidence.