| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Relatives:|| Death (Father)|
Death's Wife (Mother)
|Voiced by:||Michael Dorn|
|First appearance:||"Dead at Eight"|
|Latest appearance:||"Play Date"|
In the episode "Dead at Eight", Mordecai and Rigby are forced to babysit him, in exchange for Death saving Muscle Man's life. He is shown to be obnoxious and rude, disobeying Mordecai and Rigby, constantly refusing to go to bed. After shamelessly tricking Mordecai and Rigby into releasing a Soul-Sucking Death Worm, he begins to laugh as it nearly kills the duo. At the end of the episode, a chandelier falls on his head, knocking him out, causing his parents to think he was asleep.
Thomas is a short, demon-like figure who is over 300 years old, pretending to be 8 months. He wears periwinkle footie pajamas and has sharp fangs. He also has creamish-yellow eyes.
- Thomas likes a specific book about a Soul-Sucking Death Worm.
- Unlike his parents, he has a deep demon-like voice.
- He loves cookies and sugar.
- In the episode "Play Date", it was revealed that Thomas was going through a phase. This "phase" involved him being able to shoot red lasers from his eyes and throwing temper tantrums that caused everything around him to be destroyed.
- Despite acting like a toddler around his parents, Thomas does not seem to like being patronized.
- He shares a similar appearance and personality to Stewie Griffin from Family Guy.