| This article is under the scope of the Actor Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Birth date:||April 1, 1976|
|Birth place:||Dallas, Texas|
Troy Baker (born April 1, 1976) is a voice actor for Regular Show. He is well known for providing the voice of Booker in Bioshock Infinite. On Regular Show, he has voiced Park Avenue, among others.
Troy Baker was born on April 1, 1976 in Dallas, Texas. Baker named Batman: The Animated Series and meeting Rob Paulsen, Jess Harnell and Tress MacNeille, the voices of the Animaniacs, at a signing, for helping him spark interest in a voice acting career. Before pursuing a voice acting career, he was the lead singer and rhythm guitarist for the indie-rock band named Tripp Fontaine, which released the radio single "Burning Out" from their debut album "Random Thoughts on a Paper Napkin" in 2003.
Baker has voice acted in such video games as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Final Fantasy XIII, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Batman: Arkham City, Saints Row: The Third, The Last of Us and BioShock: Infinite. He has also voiced acted on the cartoons Generator Rex and Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and has also voiced acted for anime, voicing characters in Naruto and Trinity Blood. His voice acting agency is SBV (Sutton, Barth & Vennari).
When asked how it was like to voice The Joker in Batman: Arkham Origins after Mark Hamill, Baker responded: "[It was] terrifying! I just honed in on who The Joker was, allowed myself the freedom to fail and tried to give the respect the character and story deserved. The fans have been incredibly kind."
This section may be incomplete
- "Skips' Story" - Klorgbane, Griswald
- "Expert or Liar" - Bert Coleman, Guy 2, Guy 3, Bert Coleman as Fat Guy and Old Lady
- "Catching the Wave" - Surfer 1, Burl
- "Paint Job" - Stealth Co. Guy
- Wikipedia article on Troy Baker
- Troy Baker's Facebook
- Troy Baker's Myspace
- Troy Baker's Twitter
- Troy Baker's Vine
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Troy-Baker/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1ykl0e/hello_we_are_troy_baker_and_courtnee_draper/
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 http://myanimelist.net/people/182/Troy_Baker
- ↑ http://voicechasers.com/database/showactor.php?actorid=4750
- ↑ http://www.giantbomb.com/troy-baker/3040-93651/