| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Hair color:||Navy Blue/Dark Blue|
|Relatives:|| Mordecai (nephew)|
Mordecai's Father and Mother
Stef (niece-in law)
2 unnamed great nephews and 1 unnamed great niece
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Terror Tales of the Park II"|
|Latest appearance:||"Maxin' and Relaxin'"|
On Halloween, Mordecai tells the gang the story of "Payback", in which he is bowling with his friends as Uncle Steve watches. After loaning five dollars to Steve, Mordecai accidentally knocks him into the bowling ball machine causing his tie to get stuck, killing him. His death is never seen on-screen, instead being represented by a tree branch being put into a wood chipper at the local cemetery. Mordecai then starts to see Uncle Steve's ghost as he feels responsible for his uncle's death. Uncle Steve's ghost finally reveals itself to Mordecai where he chases Mordecai (and later Rigby) back to his grave. Uncle Steve reveals that he just wanted to return the five dollars Mordecai lent him. Mordecai takes the money back, and Uncle Steve's ghost goes back underground. He calls Mordecai "Mordy".
Uncle Steve is a blue jay like Mordecai and the rest of Mordecai's family. He has a round belly and wears a white shirt and a light up tie with a bowling design. Steve has long black/brown hair that runs down to his shoulders.
- Uncle Steve's existence isn't proven until a flashback in "Maxin' and Relaxin'." Up until that point, Uncle Steve may have just been a fictionalized character made up by Mordecai.
- Even so, whether or not Uncle Steve is alive or not remains uncertain.
- Since Uncle Steve couldn't pay the $5 for a second game of bowling, he may be struggling financially.
- However, he claims that his light-up tie "wasn't cheap", so he may just be bad at managing his money.
- It is unknown if Uncle Steve is related to Mordecai's dad or mom.
- Uncle Steve affectionately calls Mordecai "Mordy".