| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
|Voiced by:|| J.G. Quintel|
Mark Hamill ("The Unicorns Have Got to Go" only)
S. Scott Bullock ("The Unicorns Have Got to Go" only)
|First appearance:||"The Unicorns Have Got to Go"|
|Latest appearance:||"House Rules"|
The Unicorns are a group of bros who love partying and being crazy. They first appear in the episode "The Unicorns Have Got to Go".
The Unicorns appear as the main antagonists in the episode "The Unicorns Have Got to Go" after Mordecai puts on some cologne called Dude Time, which the unicorns are attracted to. So far, they have always appeared in a group. During the episode, Rigby befriends them (due to his more mischievous nature and because he acts more like them), but the unicorns begin to abuse their "friendship" until he is inclined to get rid of them. They also tied Benson up and gagged him and called him a nerd. The Unicorns seem to enjoy farting on people, as they farted on Rigby several times. They also frequently do a "bro out". Skips and Benson get rid of them by challenging them to a drag race with Mordecai and Rigby. After the Unicorns speed away, Skips activates a ramp, propelling the Unicorns into the sky. Benson presses a button on a remote, causing the Unicorns' drag racer to explode, supposedly killing them. Benson says calmly, "That's the only way to get rid of Unicorns."
They appeared again in the episode "House Rules" where they were seen living in the Land of No Rules and saw Mordecai and Rigby. They were informed by the No Rules Man that Mordecai and Rigby told him what to do, so they try to kill them for it. They fail, however, and end up exploding in their drag racer again finally being killed.
There were eight white unicorns. Here is a list of the Unicorns and their appearances.
- 1st Unicorn: This Unicorn had grey pants with a belt, and a netted punk shirt. All the Unicorns had horns, but this one also had a horn mohawk. And he also had two grey wristbands, two white shoes, and a blonde tail. This one appeared to be the leader of all of the unicorns. According to the credits, his name was Billy. He resembles the punk rocker "Billy Idol".
- 2nd Unicorn: This Unicorn had a shaved head, and had a grey rugged shirt. He also had a small brown beard, faded green baggy pants, black boots, and a brown tail. According to the credits, his name was Alex.
- 3rd Unicorn: This Unicorn had a white mane, and was taller than the others. He had faded green baggy pants, a spiked collar, a piercing on his chest, black boots, and a black tail.
- 4th Unicorn: This Unicorn had a stylish black hat, and a white buttoned dress shirt. He also had white tighty whitie underwear, long brown hair, and a brown tail. His attire resembled that of Alex De Large from A Clockwork Orange.
- 5th Unicorn: This Unicorn had a green open shirt, and several necklaces. He also had spiked up black hair, black pants, red and white high top shoes, and a black tail.
- 6th Unicorn: This Unicorn had very long brown hair, and a blue hat turned backwards. He also had long brown sideburns, a grey undershirt, tighty whitie underwear, and a brown tail.
- 7th Unicorn: This Unicorn had a bald head, with brown hair circling his outer part of his head, and a brown mustache. He also had a rugby shirt (colors are red and white), black boots, a brown tail, and grey overall pants. He resembled the comedian "Gallagher". This Unicorn was never blown up with the others.
- 8th Unicorn: This Unicorn had a shaved head and had an orange open shirt, an orange kilt, a brown tail and black boots. This Unicorn was only blown up in "House Rules".
- One of the Unicorns is a clear reference to the character Alex DeLarge, the main character of Stanely Kubrick's film A Clockwork Orange. Another Unicorn resembles the comedian Gallagher.
- The Unicorns are most likely a reference to the stereotypical "Bro".
- When The Unicorns explode, they seem to let off firework-like lights.
- They are voiced by some of the main cast members of Regular Show; J.G. Quintel, Mark Hamill, and Sam Marin.
- One of the Unicorns is named Jimmy, which is a very common name in Regular Show.
- Mordecai becomes jealous over the Unicorns because they share Rigby's personality: crazy and party-loving. Rigby becomes jealous of the Blonde Men because they share the same traits as Mordecai: cool and calm.
- The unicorns are somewhat similar to Muscle Man personality-wise due to them repeatedy shouting out bro. They also farted on Rigby once, similar to Muscle Man farting on Thomas.
- The Unicorns peed on Skips' lawn.
- When they fart, blue sparkles come out.
- Surprisingly, they were not revived in Exit 9B by Garrett Bobby Ferguson Jr. like they were in House Rules.
- They are the very first characters (and villains before the ones in Exit 9B) to be revived.
- They are the first characters to make Benson dispense gumballs, as one turned the dial on Benson and ate two gumballs.