Hi there, <insert name here> !
Questions? Comments? Complaints? Then leave me a message here!
Users, if you see vandalism, spam, or anything else wrong with the wiki, please go here. An admin will get to you as soon as possible.
Admins, if you want to discuss something important involving the wiki, please go here. Admins will vote their honest opinions on a subject.
^ Just listen.
Aloha! I'm Rack (no, not a dish rack; no, not a table rack; and no, not a part of the women's anatomy); my full username pretty much says it all. But back to reality, me, along with Soy, Sabs, Gunthy Wunthy and Utter solitude's bot are your friendly regular admins. If you have a question, don't be afraid to message us! We'll get back to you ASAP! Go here for the full list of the wiki's staff members.
The first episode I ever saw was "Free Cake" on demand. My first thoughts when seeing commercials for the show was "Well great, another bad CN show". But, boy, did they prove me wrong. I decided to give it a shot and have been a fan since, and showing me to never judge a book by its cover, ever again.
I love cartoons. As long as they're funny and easy to see, then I'm not too picky with them. I have always been interested in making a cartoon and I plan to pitch my show Show (you'll see this on the page later) to The Hub or at least a channel that's interested in it, which also has marvelous writing from a few of my friends. Fingers crossed!
The Warner Brothers
Pinky and the Brain
|Rackliffelikespurple (Rack for short)|
- I have eczema (a skin condition).
- I was born exactly 140 years after President William H. Taft.
- I sometimes feel I am an annoyance to others.
- I randomly give out compliments.
Quotes I Created
- "Admins help other admins!" The admin slogan.
- "Be Cool, Be Calm, Be Civil." The chat slogan.
My Favorite Characters
My Favorite Episodes
- Season 1: Don
- Season 2: Ello Gov'nor
- Season 3: Fuzzy Dice
- Season 4: To be added when the season ends
- (I update this when possible.)
- Main: 3,026
- Talk: 73
- User: 390
- User talk: 1,515
- Regular Show Wiki: 133
- Regular Show Wiki talk: 61
- File: 165
- MediaWiki: 68
- MediaWiki talk: 2
- Template: 60
- Template talk: 1
- Category: 44
- Category talk: 5
- Forum: 32
- User blog: 564
- User blog comment: 2,000
- Other: 1
There are two ways to contact me. On my talk page, or the chat. if you want to leave me a message, go on my talk page. If you want me to go on chat, I most likely will. So, those are the ways of contacting me. :) Join the Chat This is where I usually chat with friends and new users. I'm on here a lot, so you'll probably see me.
The Chat Regulars and what I like to Call them
NOTE: Please note not all of the regulars will be on here; the reasons vary; they could be because I haven't gotten to know you much or I couldn't come up with a name for you. For those listed, if you get offended or don't like the name I gave you, PM me about it and I'll see what I can do. I'll also try to think of a new one if you change your avatar and it's avatar-based. Well, enough of my babbling, let's go to the whole reason you're even reading this section!
- The Alligator
- The Comic/x
- The Computer
- The Craziest
- The Cube
- The Fox
- The Gusher
- The Hedgehog
- The Mayor
- The PM Roleplayers
- The Raccoon
- The RP King
- The Twins
- The Wolf
This is the chat "family", and it's still growing!
Random and Helpful Links
- My talk page! (If you want to leave me a message, go there!)
- The chat room! (A place were you can chat with other users!)
- My blog! (Blogs I've made!)
- Wiki activity! (To see what other users are doing!)
- My contributions! (Things I've contributed to!)
- The home page! (The main page!)
- The Policies! (The rules of the wiki!)
- The Chat Rules! (The rules of the chat!)
- The wiki's staff! (The staff of the wiki that can be very helpful if you have a question!)
- The emoticons! (The emoticons of the chat!)
Please note that I am not bragging or showing off, I just want to show you the accomplishments I have made thus far.
|This user was "Featured User" from December 31, 2011 to January 6, 2012.|
|This user was "Featured User" from March 18, 2012 to March 25, 2012.|
|This user was "Featured User" from August 5, 2012 to August 12, 2012.|
- Administrator:January 1, 2012- present.
- Rollback:January 1 - March 17, 2012.
- Chat Moderator:February 29 - March 11, 2012.
- TheGunther:April 28, 2012. (It was a joke, but I'm putting it here. XD)
- Bureaucrat:June 10, 2012- present.
Fan Clubs I'm Apart of
- Benson Fan Club
- Benson and Audrey Fan Club
- Dave Fan Club
- Don Fan Club (Founder)
- Doug Fan Club (Founder)
- Eileen Fan Club (Founder)
- Gunther Fan Club
- Pops Fan Club
- Rigby Fan Club
- Rigby and Eileen Fan Club
- Techmo Fan Club
Fanons I've Written
- My Dinner With Eileen (Complete)
- Mordecai's Dream Date (Complete)
- Garage Sale (Complete)
- The Adventures of Fists and Jay Episode 1: The Case of the Missing Park Manager (Complete)
- Eileen Breaks A Leg (Complete)
- The Adventures of Fists and Jay Episode 2: The Case of the New Girls (Incomplete)
- The Mirror (Complete)
- Rigby's Pecs (Complete)
- Family Reunion (Written with my "twin", Kaitlyn Dunlap; Complete)
- Eileen's Obsession (Complete)
- License to Spite (Incomplete)
- Margaret's Stay In (Complete)
- The Game (Incomplete)
- Apartmentsitting (Complete)
- Girls Only (Incomplete)
- Something Different (Incomplete)
- Benson's Hippie Days (Complete; written with Kaitlyn Dunlap)
- Rigby in Charge (Incomplete)
- Family Reunion II (Incomplete; written with Kaitlyn Dunlap)
- The Mystery of the Lost Cake
- Why Rack Does Stuff for US
- NH Rules All
- Stories of Randomness
- Spider Wolf
- Can't You Just Fetch?
- The Toast Burner of Doom
- Fighting with Wolves
- Are You Serious?
- Fail Brick
- Race of the Idiots
- NH and this Other Wolf
- Ghosty Doom
- The Tale of a Wolf
- The New Guy
- All I Want for Christmas is to Shoot Santa
- This is Not a Musical: Seriously, It's Not
- Stories of Randomness II
- Circular Heavy Torture Device
- A Pointless Episode
- The Horrible Doctor Ep
- No, I Don't Want Any Soy Sauce
- Dirt Mound Valley
- No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service
- Yes, We're Doing Time Travel; Problem?
Coming this summer!
Pages I Created
- Julian Holloway
- Jackie Earle Haley
- Dennis Messner
- Toby Jones
- Working for the Weekend (Recreated)
- Hey Man Nice Shot
- Roger Jackson
- Laser pointer
- Fortune Cookie (food)
- Death Punchies/Transcript
- Bet to Be Blonde/Transcript
- Go Viral/Transcript
- Johnathan Kimble
- Rigby's Body/Gallery
- House Rules/Gallery
- Fists of Justice
- Fists of Justice/Transcript
- Dead at Eight/Gallery
- Fred Tatasciore
- Bad Kiss
- Hellen Jo
- Sarah Oleksyk
- Limousine Lunchtime/Gallery
- Limousine Lunchtime/Transcript
- Total: 26