College Student,Part-time park worker
Cody is a character in Regular Show first apperaing in the episode "Cody".He is a green parrot,though unusally large as with all the other animal characters not resembling their respective animals.He looks like a green version of Mordecai.He works at The Park.
Cody is about a 5'11 tall anthropomorphic parrot.He is green with a whitish-green tinted crest and sports a grey beak,teeth and chest line,as well as grey stripes on his tail feathers and fingers.
Cody is a mild mannered,funny,and friendly person.He has a strong dislike for harsh bosses and slackers alike,so Benson yelling at Mordecai and Rigby gets on his nerves,but he is close friends with Mordecai and Rigby anyway.He doesn't slack off so he's usually doing the hard jobs with Skips,whom he admires due to his intelligence,wishing he could be like him.He does like to have fun,and due to his hard working-ness(lol is that a word?),he usually has a lot of free time by finishing things up quickly.
Skilled Fighter-He knows Karate,Tae Kwon Do and Boxing.
Super Strength-Despite his rather slim build,he is exceptionally strong busting his way through doors ad knocking out people with single punches.
Fast Runner-Despite his height,he pretty fast,outrunning Muscleman and Hi Five Ghost riding the cart,even after they hot wire the cart.
Educated-He's very smart with a ranking of 3rd out of his highschool,which he mentions to Benson when he applies for the job.He's very crafty and resourceful.
Video Game Master-He plays games quite often after he finishes his jobs.He's won a total of three video game tournaments,as seen on his shelfin his room.
Musicians-He plays saxophone and guitar(like me)
Battle Ready-He's a quick thinker,has fast reflexes,and is extremely crafty,and quite often improvisional.
Truthfull-He's kind,pasionate and truthfull,as he explained,in the same episode he appeared in,he convinced Mordecai and Rigby to slack off to come help him.He tells Benson all of this and then tells Skips what happened with the Book of reality.He's also self-less,as he gives to others and is always willing to help,once taking in a box full of kittens and stashing them in his room.
Mordecai -He enjoys hanging out with Mordecai due to the fact they're both birds but dislikes it when he slacks off with Rigby,but he still maintains a brotherly bond with the two.He treats Mordecai like a true brother,and helps him whenever he can.
Rigby -He's less firendly to Rigby due to his trouble making,and unkindness to others,such as Eileen. However,he put up with his whining and ended up befriending him.
Pops -He's really nice to Pops due to his child-like mentality,but he geniunely likes being around Pops due to his likable personality,and the Butterscotch Ripple lolipops.
Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost -He doesn't really like Muscleman,and tends to ignore him and his imature ways.He sees Fives more as a friend similar to how he doesn't like Rigby's personality,but is friendlier to Mordecai.
Skips -The one who got him a job at the park,he persuaded Benson to let him have a job here and Cody owes Skips his life.Once,Death attempted to steal the soul of a little boy,Cody saw this and jumped in the way,but Skips freed him when he found him in the land of the dead.For that,he admires Skips,and wishes to be like him someday.
Benson -He sees his anger as pointless,at point saying his anger stems from him not being able to understand why Mordecai and Rigby do what they do,and he aslo has an inabillity to explain why he's angry at them,but chooses to yell instead.Note: He says this to Mordecai and Rigby.Pops seems to share his opinon as seen in the episode "Think Positive"
Margaret and Eileen -He doesn't seem to interact with the two as he doesn't go anywhere with Mordecai and Rigby much.But when he does,he doesn't talk to Margret unless he's ordering something,on behalf of Mordecai,due to his crush on Margret.Cody does speak to Eileen much more,as Rigby doesn't say much to her.He tells Eileen not to be dissapointed on how Rigby was previously giving her the cold shoulder,but he then whispers that Rigby is liking her,the more he sees her.
Cody's Motorcycle-He has an all-black motorcycle simlar Benson is riding in the episode Busted Cart.
Cody's Pick-up Truck-He has a cobalt blue chevy pick-up truck that he got from his dad,to move his things wherever he wants.
Cody's Dirtbike-He has a black dirtbike,with green flames.
Other Stuff about CodyEdit
- He wanted to join the airforce,but his mom worried about him too much so he ultimately decided not to.
- He is an athlete,and plays football.
- He is still in college,as he's only 18,so the park is his partime job,he just didn't like living in his dorm,so he got the job for money and a better place to stay.
- He has two siblings.1 older brother named Jay,and a little sister named Amy.
- Jay is 23,and Amy is 14
- Cody once considered being a cop,for reasons unknown.
- His birthday is November 2nd,which is also my birthday.
- He's a quick eater,and is often seen eating tons of food,no matter what it is,at one point,eating a chicken wing until Max pointed out he's eating another bird,with a disturbed Cody,finishes the last of it,then realizing what Max said,spits it out.
- He is the first parrot in Regular Show,and the fifth bird that speaks,after Mordecai,Margaret,Margret's cousin John,and the Mother Duck.
- He's my first fan character
- He's not lazy,but he is sorta lazy in his spare time if he has absolutely nothing to do.He has a foosball table,a poker table,a stick hockey table,a stack of video games,books,CD's,an ipod,that plugs into his stereo,a fan,with strobe lights attached,which he built himself.
- He is apparently aware that Mordecai and Rigby are the cause of the cataclysmic events that happen throughout the show.