| This article is under the scope of the Character Cleanup Project and has yet to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality. It may contain errors, spelling, grammar and structure issues, or inconsistent formats. Reader's discretion is advised until fixing is done.|
You can help clean up this page by correcting spelling and grammar, removing factual errors and rewriting sections to ensure they are clear and concise, and moving some elements when appropriate.
For the one seen in Grave Sights, see here.
|Occupation:||Movie Shack Hut Employee|
|Voiced by:||Roger Craig Smith|
|First appearance:||"Brain Eraser"|
|Latest appearance:||"Skips in the Saddle"|
VG appears in "Brain Eraser". Rigby goes to ask him for a copy of Good Cop, Sad Cop, but VG is too addicted to an anime video (Planet Chasers: Starlight Excellent) to answer him. Later on, he is shown after Mordecai, Skips, and Rigby erase the image of Pops naked, and says that he doesn't want to go back to reality because he doesn't want to work. He's voiced by Roger Craig Smith.
- He is later revealed to have had his mind erased from watching the anime tape like Mordecai.
- He was most likely fired for being lazy (a slacker), which is further evident to the fact that a new employee appears in "Grave Sights".
- His appearance in the shop is a worker with some stubble and has long black hair. His appearance inside Mordecai's Memories is a worker with a clean face and short hair.
- If you look closely on the right in That's my Television when Mordecai and Rigby won, you can see him there, he was also killed with RGB2 fans.
- He later appears in "Skips in the Saddle" among the crowd of a dating show, despite his death in the previous episode of his appearance.